Zum Hauptinhalt springen

Problems in study life ?

The student council has two elected members, who may be contacted if you are in need for help (e.g. problems with a lecturer, other students or something similar). You can contact them whenever you feel like it and they will try to help or forward you to someone, who is responsible for your kind of problem. 

Contact them via E-mail: fsvp@forst.wzw.tum.de